Table of Contents
Affordable Cost Cancer Treatment in India 2023
Rapid scientific progress and discoveries are transforming cancer treatment today. The treatment option that is best for you depends on your individual situation and needs. It may also feel like too much. Therefore, it is imperative that you seek out medical professionals who can handle all stages of cancer.
Cancer treatment uses surgery, radiation, drugs, and other therapies to treat cancer and cure it, lessen its effects, or stop it from spreading. There are several cancer treatments. Depending on your unique situation, you may have one treatment or a combination of treatments.
India offers low cost cancer treatment It is not as good as developed countries such as the United States.In addition, patients traveling to India for cancer treatment can also use Best Cancer Hospitals in India Offered The best facilities with the guarantee of reasonable medical packages, quality medical tools and first-class medical personnel.
What is cancer?
Cancer is a group of diseases characterized by abnormal cell proliferation with the ability to infiltrate or spread to other parts of the body. These are in contrast to benign tumors, which are immobile.
There are several possible symptoms and warning signs, including lumps, unusual bleeding, persistent cough, unexplained weight loss, and changes in bowel habits. Although these cancer symptoms may be present, there may be other causes as well. More than 100 different cancers can affect humans.
Types of Cancer Treatment in India
Cancer patients receive the following various treatments depending on the type and location of the disease. Cancer treatment comes in many forms, including:
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgical treatment
- Bone marrow transplant
- hormone therapy
- Targeted drug therapy
There are several ways to treat cancer, including
- Primary treatment: complete removal or eradication of malignant cells
- Adjuvant therapy: Used to eliminate cancer cells that survived the initial treatment.
- Palliative care: A type of medical care that relieves symptoms caused by a cancerous tumor or the disease itself.
The course of cancer treatment often depends on the type of cancer, the size of the tumor, the location of the tissue and nearby tissues, the age of the patient, and whether any other treatments have been used. A variety of cancer treatments are used in patients with advanced cancer and to prevent the disease from progressing or spreading to nearby healthy cells, tissues, and organs.
Cancer Treatment Costs in India
Compared with other countries or countries in the world, cancer treatment in india much cheaper.Foreign patients may reduce medical costs by 50% to 60%Cancer Treatment in India. India is a particularly popular destination for medical tourists as it has some of the best medical facilities and services in all of Asia. India’s top hospitals and cancer specialists collaborate to provide various cancer-related surgeries and treatments using cutting-edge technology.
India’s top cancer specialists provide complete, appropriate care, including in-depth pre-operative assessments, minimally invasive surgical procedures and post-operative rehabilitation programs. Patients may expect individualized care, focused attention, and compassionate care at these healthcare facilities. The hospitals are accredited by the National Board for Accreditation of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) or the Joint Commission International (JCI), among other reputable international bodies.There are many factors that influence people to seek cancer treatment in india to meet their medical needs.
Best Low Cost Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon
- Noida Fortis Hospital
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Dwarka Manipal Hospital
- Delhi Indra Prasta Apollo Hospital
- HCG, Bangalore
- Founded in 1996, Fortis Hospital Gurgaon It is one of the 55 hospitals under the Fortis brand that provide healthcare services at home and abroad. It is also considered as one of the top cancer hospitals in India due to its many achievements.
- Fortis Hospital Noida, Established in 2004. The multispecialty Fortis Hospital in Noida is accredited by the National Board for Accreditation of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- Grames Road, Apollo Hospital, Chennai Founded in 1983. This hospital is one of the best hospitals in India for both cancer treatment and cardiac care.
- Founded in 1953 is Dwarka Manipal Hospital. Manipal Group is India’s largest healthcare network, providing care to more than 2 million patients annually through 15 facilities. Also, Manipal Hospital is known for its multi-specialty medical staff who treat both Indian and foreign patients.
- Established in 1996 and accredited by JCI, NABL and NABH Apollo Hospital Indra Prasta, New Delhi. These facilities have earned a reputation for providing state-of-the-art care to patients and effectively meeting the full range of healthcare needs of the public.
- HCG Cancer Hospital Known as one of the best cancer hospitals in India. It has 24 comprehensive cancer centers that provide cutting-edge diagnostics and world-class cancer treatment across the country.
Best oncologist in india
- Dr Niranjan Naik
- Dr Mukesh Patkar
- Dr Pesh Bajpai
- Dr Ash Abhishek
- Dr Shubham Garg
- Dr. Ankur Barr
Dr. Niranjan Naik is a well-known and respected oncology surgeon in India who has performed more than 12,000 cancer operations including breast, breast, digestive tract and liver operations.
- As a leading oncologist, Dr. Mukesh Patekar treats solid tissue malignancies, hematologic malignancies, stem cell transplantation and pediatric malignancies.
- Dr. Peush Bajpai is a renowned oncologist who has won many awards during his career, and his areas of interest include molecular oncology, precision oncology, targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
- Dr. Ashu Abhishek is a renowned radiation oncologist. Patients frequently visit Dr. Ashu Abhishek for Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), and Brachytherapy (internal radiation therapy).
- Dr Shubham Garg is a renowned surgical oncologist who was awarded a “traveling fellowship” by the European Cancer Organization (ECCO). His interests lie in thoracic surgery – lung and esophagus, and upper gastrointestinal cancer – stomach, gallbladder and liver.
- Dr Ankur Bahl is the lead author of the largest real-world data in India on targeted therapy for head and neck cancer (cetuximab), treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, trends in human papillomavirus in the Indian population, and more.
Most Important FAQs Affordable Cost Cancer Treatment in India
Question one: What are the main treatments for cancer?
A1: Radiation, chemotherapy, and surgery are the most commonly used treatments. Other options include hormone therapy, laser therapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and more. Below is a summary of the various cancer treatments and how they work. Many cancer types are usually treated with surgery.
Question 2: Can you cure cancer permanently?
A2: Many malignant tumors can now be cured by modern medicine. However, some tumors may recur years after treatment. So, even if there is no longer any evidence that you have any cancer, you may find that your doctor is rather reluctant to use the word “cure.”
Q3: How does cancer develop?
A3: Gene mutations in cancer cells cause the cells to change from healthy to cancerous. These gene mutations can be inherited, appear gradually with age and genetic degeneration, or appear when we are exposed to substances that damage our genes, such as alcohol, cigarette smoke, or the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Q4: What are the top three cancers in India?
A4: Breast cancer, oral cancer and cervical cancer are the three most common cancers in India. Except for prostate cancer, the 45- to 64-year-old age group has the highest proportion of cancer cases, according to the just-released National Cancer Registry Program 2021 report.