Skincare should be a part of your lifestyle. Take time out and maintain a daily routine to keep your skin looking young, healthy and glowing.
Earlier the conversation was about makeup; We have finally moved on to understand that without good skin makeup can do very little. Hence, the holy grail we are chasing today is a skincare routine that is suitable for all skin types.
getting the basics right
ideally, We should take care of our skin at least twice a dayAlso known as the AM-PM skin routine.
‘Take care of your skin at least twice a day, i.e. follow an AM-PM skincare routine. At the age of 30, your skin needs more help, so you need to do more.’
morning skincare routine
- clean your skin Of all the products from last night. This first layer is also known as an active layer which is based on what exactly your skin care needs are like (pigmentation, skin dehydrating, and anti-aging). Active, treatment-based products such as (hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and niacinamide) are applied depending on the concern.
- next step is apply moisturizer Based on your skin type. For oily skin use a gel based moisturizer and for dry skin use a cream based moisturizer.
- The final steps include applying sunscreen With SPF 30 and above. For those who do makeup, sunscreen is also available along with foundation.
Evening Skincare Routine
- Always Start with Cleansing Your SkinIf you have sensitive or dry skin then you can use a soap free cleanser and if you have oily skin then you can use face wash regularly to wash your face.
- Apply Your Active Ingredients Such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, niacinamide or retinol.
- The last step includes applying moisturizer, This is the best time to exfoliate your skin.
there are Three major factors to remember here:
- A 60-second pause between each step helps with careful application and gives the skin enough time to soak in the products.
- Try to stick to the steps mentioned as there is a science to them. Lighter products or those that require deeper penetration are initially applied to seal with heavier products.
- As the saying goes, less is more, and absorption of anything beyond 3 layers is not possible.
As of now, we are talking about the most basic of skin care regime; When your skin needs more support, you need to do more. So, if you’re in your early 30s, you can add some anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid (HA) or ceramides to your regime.
The former is a particularly strong contender and if you call it a . choose as skin bio-remodeling treatments such as ProfiloAs a result, you will be seeing smoother, firmer and youthful skin. That’s because this injectable form of pure HA aids your skin’s ability to produce elastin and collagen that are important for youthful skin elasticity.
Profilo is widely known to slow down the aging process. Skin boosters like these help a lot in retaining the moisture of the skin from within to give you a flawless look.
The basic go-to skincare routine is as simple as ‘abc…’, but it takes some work to customize it to your skin’s need. Always remember to keep your skin health central when you optimize your regime.